Friday, August 28, 2009

Vacation...

Yeah so I realize its been a rediculously long time since I blogged! I just love saying the word "blogged". It's such a fun word. It kinda just rolls off your tongue...kinda like the word "crusty" or "fondled" (haha just ask Dmoney about the first word and the Shellster about the second one). Anyways back to what I was saying...

I'm officially on vacation now in Beaufort which is pretty awesome. Drove down last night at 12:30 a.m. and got here at 2:45 a.m. Now I don't want to brag but it's normally a 3 hour drive to get down here and...I made it in a little over 2...yeah i know what you are going to say and you're right...some people just are born with a natural talent for driving. I was just blessed with a great ability in that area so thank you for your compliments...you're too kind...really...stop ok now you're just embarrassing yourself (hehe) Looking forward to sleeping in everyday and relaxing on the beach or on the dock outside the house...eating LOTS of good food and watching a good stor....no wait Tropical Storm Danny is the most MISERABLE, PITIFUL, excuse for a tropical storm I have ever seen! I was getting pretty excited about having a tropical storm or hurricane making landfall on the NC coast this weekend and getting some good footage of waves/wind etc but NO...of course not. It would have been to perfect (haha) Storm chasing never works out like that. You have to work for a good storm. I wouldn't have it any other way though and there's still plenty of hurricane season left. I know it may not seem like fun to you...but to a weather freak like me there's nothing like being in the middle of a good hurricane. If you have ever leaned your full body weight into the wind and had it hold you up without any help from your legs then you haven't truly lived!

New things this week:

1. School...normally I would say bummer about this but it's my LAST CLASS EVER! I'm kinda pumped about graduating and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me after that. We had a long talk about that the other day and...let's just say I'm excited.

2. Tutoring. I am developing a sick nasty flier for my tutoring business. Once again, I'm not a bragger but this flyer would make Albert Einstein's parents think that he needed a tutor! It's poignant, heartwarming, and suspenseful all at the same time...ok well just so it gets the point across.

3. Workouts. Yeah so after 7 straight days of working out...I realized last night playing b-ball that I need a couple days rest badly! I felt like I was running in mud. If any of you were on my team last night I apologize for the missed jumpers because i was only getting 2 inches off the ground. Good thing I'm on vacation so i can get out of shape again.

Ok this post is quite long enough...I promise to update more frequently now (what a relief right? haha)

Till next time...

-D-Lev

Shout-outs:

Courtney Williams--You are my first blog follower and I commend you for that. May you be the first of many haha

Jarrod Davis--J-rod I have not insulted you in a while. Therefore let me be the first to say that you stink so bad that you smell like roadkill. And not just any road kill...I'm talking about a skunk, hit by a garbage truck carrying a load of crap, which then died and then came back to life just long enough to fart and then died again. There, now you have to read my blog just to get your insult.

2 comments:

  1. you should come to blacksburg. all winter pretty much you can lean into the wind and it holds you up.

    ReplyDelete